Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sewer Cleanout


If you ever have a blockage in your sewer pipes, this orange snake thing will save you a hundred bucks or more. I bought it for $20, it fits on the drill shaft and you feed the steel snake down into your sewer line through a cleanout opening.

I have a troublesome sewer line to our septic tank. I bet I've saved a thousand dollars using this thing. It cleans out blocked sewer lines like a charm. The toilet won't flush, it backs up into the shower and the sweetest sound when you are using this tool is the drain opening up and sewage and water swirling down the drain. Then you have to clean out the shower.

I have no stock or any other interest in the company that makes the thing.

There must be a joke about Republicans in here somewhere.
blog comments powered by Disqus