Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Water Falling From the SKY!

We have something new happening here in Southern California. Water is falling from the sky. I don't recall seeing anything like it. Old timers say they saw this happening many many years ago. Maybe they are telling tall tales and having some fun at my expense. I don't know whether to believe them or not. I think they are lying.

I do think I have heard of this happening before in other places. But it is like those stories of spontaneous human combustion. You just half believe that such a thing is possible, but not really. I don't quite know what to make of it. Will this put the bottled water business out of business? This is free water. All you have to do is set out a bottle or something and get free water.

There's just no explanation for it. What next? The sun rising in the West?
blog comments powered by Disqus