Thursday, April 16, 2009

Letter to the President, Who Says He Won't Prosecute Bush era Torturers

Dear President Obama, You say you don't wish to upset the applecart by prosecuting the Bush era torturers? 

Now it turns out they actually tortured the CHILDREN of suspected terrorists.
 The Raw Story is reporting this story.  I haven't seen it reported on TV news anywhere. And I missed Obberman the other day, but this was his commentary, blasting Obama for not prosecuting those who tortured prisoners in US custody:


Olbermann is right. THe Bush criminals should be prosecuted. Olbermann is a certified liberal. Can you imagine any Republican or conservative criticizing one if its own? Never.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I think we need to get Congress to step up and do their jobs.. We have a majority in both houses.. why are they not doing something... It shouldn't have to be Pres. Obama.. Congress should step up too.

NEWSGUY said...

Absolutely Right! Annette you have inspired me to write my Congress people.

Annette said...

I did that last week.. wrote a post about it then wrote to my Senator Claire McCaskill.. still waiting to hear back from her.. will let you know when I do.