Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ignorance is Abundant


I would be ashamed to be seen with a poster like this in public. I would be embarrassed. What is this man thinking? Does he think at all? Where do these people come from? What is going on in their lives, that they think it is appropriate and right to stand out in the street with a poster like this?

I am totally mystified. As far as I can figure, this guy with the baseball cap and the Hitler reference is from another planet. So are his friends. I would bet he thinks God created people and the world 6,000 years ago.

Is it possible that some folks are further evolved than others, that this guy is still operating with a lizard brain not far removed from the alligators?

What happens to the country when the knuckle draggers dominate the democracy? Wait, we already know. Eight years of George W. Bush.

The photo is from Huffington Post.
blog comments powered by Disqus